Halloween is less than 2 weeks away…
Do you need a last minute DIY costume?
Have no fear – your easy DIY donut costume is here!!!
Here’s what to do….
- one inflatable pool tube
- brown acrylic paint
- sponge paint brush
- colored pipe cleaners
- gorilla glue & hot glue gun
- Dunkin Donuts coffee cup
- Optional, but recommend: a box of munchkins to pass around to friends!
- Paint brown paint to mimic the look of frosting on a donut. Do two coats. Wait 1 hour between coats.
- Cut pipe cleaners into sprinkle-like pieces.
- Glue pipe cleaner pieces onto the ‘frosting’ of the donut
- Use a hot glue gun to secure Dunkin Donuts cup to headband.
What to wear:
- brown leggings to match the ‘frosting’ color
- same color top to match the color of the ‘donut’/tube
Make-up: lots of pink and glitter
Adam dressed as the Dunkin Donuts baker
He didn’t mind being fed munchkins…Perks of the costume!
Other costumes of the night…
Freddy Krueger and The Bride of Chucky
Jess does the BEST Halloween make-up!
Jello- SHOTS for all!
Have a spooky, fun and SAFE Halloween!