Featured Food Lifestyle

Food Truck Invasion

July 12, 2016

I’ve been up to no good. I’ve been on a serious food bender. Today I finally put a stop to it…I hope ๐Ÿ˜‰

I’m all about flexible dieting. I eat with the 80/20 rule. I eat well 80% of the time, while the other 20% I eat whatever the hell I feel like.

Last night Adam, some friends and I had a date at the Downtown Lake Worth Food Truck Invasion. It was an invasion alright. At least ten trucks lined up with all different cuisines.

We all went with the intention of sharing the goods so we can try out a few different items. We did our best ๐Ÿ˜‰

I started out at the BBQ truck. It’s summer, so what’s more summery than a rack of fall-off-the-bone ribs?
Major food porn.

Next up, the Curbside Gourmet food truck. Our friend Chris got the vegetable spring rolls and the pork belly buns.

After that was demolished, we headed over to Munchie’s Snack Shack

pondering my next order

beef burger topped with cheddar, saurkraut, grilled onions, 1,000 island and garlic aioli on the side

Some other orders of the others from the evening: milkshakes, donuts, hotdog, funnel cake.

I’m sick full just thinking about it.
Adventures of food trucks to be continued at another venture ๐Ÿ™‚

Have you ever been to a food truck? What’s your favorite decadent treat/cheat meal?

Cheers! xxJ🍔🌭

You Might Also Like

No Comments

Leave a Reply