Happy Tuesday! How is YOUR week going?
Yesterday I had off from work to celebrate Rosh Hashanah.
Wishing you all a HAPPY, HEALTHY & VERY SWEET NEW YEAR!
My immediate family and I went to my grandma’s club for dinner.
Some outfit pics before we left 🙂 Decided to keep it simple and elegant for the holiday.
Leopard makes everything better.
We started with a little white wine spritzer on the way 😉
A hunk of challah bread and salted butter. YUM!
Apples dipped in honey (to signify the sweet New Year).
Followed by some yummy matzo ball soup (a.k.a. Jewish penicillin),
chopped liver (don’t knock it till ya try it!)
and the main dishes.
Rotisserie chicken for me,
Brisket for Adam.
I’m usually the messy eater who needs the bib! ha
5 Things I aim to work on to make this New Year the SWEETEST:
- Worry less. I am an over-thinker. I always have been and it is something I always work on. I need to always remember that all things happen when they are MEANT to. And ENJOY the ride.
- Try more classes, like art or cooking. I love learning new things and would love to learn a new skill.
- Have more patience with loved ones. Life is precious and unfortunately can be very short, so it is important to have patience and act with kindness with the ones who mean the most to you.
- LAUGH MORE. I can get easily wrapped up in the day to day grind at work and become stressed out. I want to be more light hearted and laugh! Don’t take life so seriously.
- Continue to put my health first. Self love is KEY. When you take care of yourself, you can take care of those you love.
-Speaking of laughing more, check out:
-This SNL skit – Trump vs. Hillary
What do you hope for on this New Year? (Whether you celebrate this holiday or not).