Let’s start with the eggplant in todays dish.
It is PACKED with flavor.
Ingredients: One eggplant, some olive oil and a sprinkle of each (I eye-balled it): cumin, curry powder, turmeric, garlic and onion powder. Salt and pep, to taste.
- Slice eggplant into 1/4 inch pieces
2. Heat a grill pan on medium heat
3. Sprinkle spices on both sides of the eggplant slices
4. Brush both sides with olive oil
5. Cook on each side until grill marks appear and are fork tender
6. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to finish
Now, onto the lamb: