To really know me, is to know my LOVE for ALL things HALLOWEEN.
I love decorating the house, dressing up in costume, throwing a Halloween party, making yummy pumpkin treats, trick-or-treating (well, these days, just giving candy out to the trick-or-treaters).
If you’re as obsessed with Halloween as I am, keep reading for my Halloween house decorations, favorite Halloween movies and Halloween food ideas I love!
But reader BEWARE,
you’re in for a treat! 😉
HALLOWEEN HOUSE DECOR:
And my favorite, these DIY candle holders made from recycled wine bottles.
Here’s how to make ’em…
- empty, rinsed wine bottles
- chalk spray paint
- printable Halloween potion signs (head to Pinterest!)
- white and red taper candles
- Spray wine bottles with chalk paint. Let them dry overnight.
- Paste printable signs onto bottles.
- Insert candles into the wine spout. Light the candles and let them drip to get the creepy wax drip effect. Blow them out.
- Light red candle and drip over the white candles and bottle.
FAVORITE HALLOWEEN MOVIES:
BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER
THE NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS
THE ADDAM’S FAMILY
HALLOWEEN FOOD IDEAS:
Do you decorate your home for Halloween? What are you dressing up as for Halloween?